Lori Nienstedt, MBA, RMC, CMR, PIO
Phone Number: 973-948-5566
The Township Administrator shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the Township and shall be responsible to the Township Committee for the proper and efficient administration of Township affairs. The office of Township Administrator may be combined with that of Township Clerk. Duties include:
- Delivers the most effective services possible given the available resources.
- Is responsible to the Township Committee for the proper and efficient administration of the township
- Submits periodic reports, either in writing or orally, on the condition of the township affairs and finances.
- Submits such other reports, either in writing or orally, as the Township Committee shall request.
- Conducts studies and make recommendations to the Township Committee regarding all activities and operations of township government for the purpose of increasing efficiency, economy, and operational effectiveness.
- Administratively supervises and directs all departments, through department heads, on a day to day basis.
- Serves as personnel officer of the township.
- Serves as liaison to other municipalities, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Serves as Public Information Officer for the Township of Frankford
- Manages township insurance issues.
- Executes all township contracts administration.
In effect through September 1
Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fridays, 9:00 a.m. until Noon.