Frankford Township General Elections 2020
Register to Vote!
Deadline Oct 13
The last day to register to vote for the General Election is October 13. Registration forms must be postmarked or received by the Board of Elections on this date. For more information on registering to vote please see the Sussex County Clerk's Voter Registration page.
Frankford Township Polling Place
Frankford Township has one polling location this year and that is at the new Firehouse (Firehouse #1) at 390 Route 206, Augusta, NJ 07822.
You will have several options when voting during the 2020 General Election:
- Complete your mail-in ballot and drop it in the US Mail. If you do not receive a ballot by mid-October, please contact the County Clerk's Office at 973-579-0900, ext. 1507.
- Complete your mail-in ballot and drop it in the Ballot Box outside the Municipal Building front doors. These ballots will be picked up daily during the election.
- Complete your mail-in ballot and drop it off at the polling location. Frankford Township has one polling location this year and that is at the new Firehouse (Firehouse #1) at 390 Route 206, Augusta, NJ 07822.
- Request a Provisional Ballot (paper ballot) at the polling site.
- Bring your ballot to the Sussex County Board of Elections, 83 Spring Street, Suite 305 Newton, M-F, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. ID is required.
DISABLED VOTERS: Visually disabled voters ONLY will be permitted to vote on voting machines at the polling location. In order to have an audio ballot on the machine, they must sign a disability form certifying that they are unable to fill out a paper ballot.
If you know you will not be home between September 25, 2020 and Election Day, please notify the County Clerk so your ballot can be mailed to an alternate address.
Don't Wait to Vote!
Vote and return your ballot as soon as possible. This will ensure that you have time to correct any possible issues (such as a signature discrepancy) prior to the close of the Election.
For More Information
For the most up-to-date information on voting by mail, please visit the County Clerk's website at www.sussexcountyclerk.org/elections or call them at 973-579-0900.
Notice Regarding Upcoming Election
Governor Murphy signed P.L 2020, c 72, requiring County Clerks to send all active voters a vote-by-mail ballot for the November 3 election.The County Clerk has issued a letter about the upcoming election to explain what this means to you. Click here to read the letter. For more information on elections, visit https://sussexcountyclerk.org/elections/.