Frankford Township Recycling
The community recycling center is located on Wantage Ave. The hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the following 2020 dates:
We DO take:
- paper and cardboard (empty and flatten boxes)
- plastic bottle and food containers (including berry boxes and yogurt cups)
- glass bottles and jars (labels are ok)
- metal cans only
- white appliances and scrap metal
We DO NOT take:
- propane tanks
- bulky plastics
Smart Tips to Recycle Right
- NO plastic bags or plastic wrap
- empty or flatten boxes
- rinse containers before recycling
Used Tire Dropoff Days
April 24 and 25
October 23 and 24
8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Frankford Township Residents Only. No businesses.
Please note that all permits will be issued in April and October. Permit fees for disposal of tires must be paid in advance at the Municipal Building prior to the drop off.
Leaf Collection Schedule
Lawn leaf bags will be picked up during the months of October and November. Contact the DPW to schedule your pickup.
Christmas Tree Recycling
Christmas trees will be picked up during the month of January by the DPW. Please leave your tree curbside for pick up.
Municipal parking lot; 9 a.m. to noon
Other Recycling Offered at Sussex County Municipal Utilities
- Sharps Disposal Program
- Hazardous Waste Clean Up
- E-Waste Days
- Bulk Waste