Economic Development Committee
The mission of the Frankford Township Economic Development Committee (EDC) is to enhance and promote the many attributes that the Township has to offer.
We are dedicated to helping create opportunities for economic development through the retention and growth of existing businesses and in attracting new commercial development. We will work as a partner in developing a climate for economic growth conducive to maintaining the quality of life in Frankford Township, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey.The EDC is dedicated to creating a more vibrant and cultivated community by:
- Serving as a conduit between the commercial economic interests in Frankford Township and the municipal, county, and state government;
- Acknowledging and promoting Frankford Township as a great place to live, work, and shop;
- Encouraging the economic well-being and expansion of the existing commercial businesses located within the Township;
- Responsibly assisting in developing properties within Frankford Township to improve the aesthetics of the Township;
- Reviewing Township ordinances, policies, and practices to determine their impact on existing and proposed commercial businesses; and
- Seek grants through federal, state, county, local, and other funding sources for infrastructure improvements and economic development projects
The EDC meets in the Municipal Building on the second Monday of the month at 7 p.m.
Peter Knipe, Chair;
Nancy Wise, Vice-Chair